"A man who is tired of London is tired of life"
|Smooth Hound Systems have put together this fully comprehensive tourist guide to Britain's capital city to help you find out everything you want to know about London - all in one go. |
With everything from London's history, to what to do and where to go whilst you are there, plus access to the UK's biggest Hotel and Guest House Directory - this guide will help you make the most of any visit to London.
- Introduction: An introduction to how to use this site with tips on the best ways to find out the information you want to know.
- Orientation: How do all of London's districts fit together? Where are the main tourist areas? London can be a confusing city, but this page will help you find your bearings.
- History: A brief history of London as part of Smooth Hound Systems tourist guide to London. From the founding of the city by the Romans in AD43 to 1990's Cool Britannia, and everything in between.
- Map: A map of London divided up into its postcode areas, together with a listing of the main tourist districts. Click on the area or district you are interested in to find out all about it.
- Accommodation: Smooth Hound Systems Hotel and Guest House Directory of accommodation in London.
|Use our A-Z of London to find the information you want...|
|The Main Tourist Sites|
UK Travel Advice and Information
Copyright © 1995 to 2016 Smooth Hound Systems
Smooth Hound Systems accepts no liability with regards to the accuracy of the information on this site.
Users are advised to check dates, times, prices etc beforehand.