|Malvern Guest House Deal Malvern Guest House, 5 Ranelagh Road, Deal, Kent, CT14 7BG|
"Pauline & Derek welcome you to their home"
|World hotels > Europe > United Kingdom > Deal > Malvern Guest House|
|Pauline & Derek welcome you to their home|
The Malvern Guest House
We have run The Malvern since 1993 as a family business.
We look forward to meeting you.
|The Malvern was Two Victorian Town Houses built in 1866, and run as two guest houses since 1906. It was tastefully converted into a single 11 bedroom guesthouse, in 1986. Double, Family and Single rooms are available offering En-Suite and Non En-Suite. Children and Pets are Welcome!|
Come and relax in a by gone era.
All rooms have:-Colour TVs, tea & coffee making facilities, radio alarms,
As well as trouser presses, hair dryers, irons, mini & snack bars, licensed bar.
Come and go as you wish is our philosophy for your happy stay
Your Guests are asked to leave by Mid-Night
|Double Rooms from £70|
Family Rooms from £80
Single Rooms from £35
All rooms en-suite
Company Accounts Welcome
Discounts for extended periods negotiable
|- The Malvern is ideally situated one minutes walk from the sea. |
- 3 minutes from Deal town centre, with shops pubs & restaurants.
- Deal heritage with guided walks, ancient historic sea museums, and farm markets are all local activities.
- The port of Dover is 10 minutes away, and the channel tunnel 20 minutes.
- 5 famous castles - Deal, Walmer, home of the Lord Warden of the Cinque Ports, Dover, Sandown and Richborough are all nearby attractions.
- Canterbury city with its world famous cathedral, high street shopping and Kent County Cricket Ground are only 20 minutes away.
- Major golf gourses, Princes and Cinque Port, sea and fly-fishing are also within the area.