- En-suite facilities in all rooms
- TV in all rooms
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Hairdryer in all rooms
- Children welcome over 10 years old
- Special diets catered for
- Parking available
- Disabled access
- A non-smoking establishment
Breakfast can be either full English or Continental. The range is wide enough to suit vegetarians.
The village has a good pub, a Post office and a church. It lies on the edge of the Blackmore Vale and Cranborne Chase country. Blandford Forum is 4.5 miles away. There is good walking and many other points of interest in the area.