|Gower House Hotel London Central Gower House Hotel, 57 Gower Street, London, WC1E 6HJ|
"The Gower House Hotel is a pleasant, family run Bed & Breakfast hotel, offering accommodation in single, double and family rooms, some en-suite."
|World hotels > Europe > United Kingdom > Central London > Gower House Hotel|
|The Gower House Hotel is a pleasant, family run Bed & Breakfast hotel, offering accommodation in single, double and family rooms, some en-suite. All rooms have colour television and tea & coffee making facilities. |
Situated in a terrace of Georgian town houses in Bloomsbury, this listed building is typical of the architectural style of the area. We are directly opposite the famous Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, and just a short walk from the British Museum. The many shops, theatres, cinemas and restaurants of the West End are all within easy reach, as are several London University college sites, and the newly built British Library.
Guests will find our location ideal for visiting the major tourist attractions of London, as we are well served by public transport. There are several underground stations nearby, as well as various bus routes and mainline rail connections, including the Eurostar terminal at St Pancreas.
|· From the Airports - Express train and coach services run from most of the London airports to bring you into central London. Check destinations for the best option. |
· From Waterloo International rail terminal - This is just a short taxi ride, or a tube journey away. You could also take a bus north across Waterloo Bridge towards Russell Square.
· By Rail - Euston and Kings Cross St.Pancras are nearby, again a bus or a taxi would be an easier option than walking, though this is possible, but not recommended if you have a lot of luggage.
· By Tube - Goodge Street, on the Northern line, is the closest tube station. There is also Russell Square on the Piccadilly line, Tottenham Court Road on the Central line, Warren Street on the Victoria line and Euston Square on the Circle and District lines.
· By Bus - The numbers 10, 24, 29, 73 and 134 all stop along Gower Street. Please note that Gower Street is a one way street and buses that stop here only approach from the north. To approach from the south, these same numbered buses stop along Tottenham Court Road which runs parallel to Gower Street.
· By Car - Parking is available near by but it is limited and can be expensive, if in doubt, take public transport.