Glebe HouseSchool Lane, Kings Ripton, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE28 2NL
Telephone: 01487 773734
Luxurious accommodation in the quiet village of Kings Ripton, three miles to the north of Huntingdon and ideal for business people and tourists.
The charming 17th century timbered farmhouse with exposed beams and inglenook fireplaces is beautifully furnished throughout. All bedrooms have been individually decorated and have private facilities. Crisp laundered bed linen on all beds.
Within easy reach of the business parks at Huntingdon, RAF Wyton, St Ives, Wood Green, Godmanchester- or the tourist attractions of Houghton Mill, Hemingford Grey, Anglesey Abbey, Wimpole Hall and the Cathedral cities of Cambridge, Ely and Peterborough.
We hope your stay will be comfortable and enjoyable.
Please note our house rules:-
* For the comfort of other Guests we operate a No Smoking Policy.
* Check in, is between 4 and 8pm for access, unless previously arranged the door will be locked.
* Full English and Continental breakfast (is buffet style), served from 7:15am on weekdays, and is served from 8am on weekends and Bank Holidays.
* Glebe House offers complementary beverages on a tray in the bedrooms and does not encourage any food eaten or kept in the bedrooms. Please feel free to use the kitchen facilities if you wish to eat or store something while residing here.
* No liability is accepted for guest's personal property, and cars are parked at the owner's risk.
* Guests are asked to vacate their rooms by 10:30am.