Devonshire Guest House
22 Lockyer Road, Plymouth, Devon, PL3 4RL
Telephone: 01752 220726
|The Devonshire Guest House is a warm, friendly and welcoming place to stay.|
The food is great, your temporary home is well appointed and nothing is too much trouble to make your stay memorable and comfortable.
We are situated in Plymouth's premier residential area. Conveniently close to the city's superb pedestrianised shopping centre. Also close at hand are the beautiful Hoe and picturesque Barbican.
Plymouth is also on the border of Devon and Cornwall, which situates you perfectly to explore both counties.
- You will be treated as a valued guest in our beautiful Victorian guest house.
- A comfortable lounge is available for guests, and home cooked meals are served in our spacious dining room.
- Children are welcome at the Devonshire, a holiday is for all the family. Cot and high chair facilities are available on request.
- There is no shortage of exciting things to do in Plymouth.
- The car park situated at the rear of the Guest House offers ample parking, loading and turning space off road.
- All our bedrooms and public rooms within the Guest House are fully centrally heated, with individual thermostatic temperature control.
- The bedrooms, many of which are en-suite, are modern, spacious and well equipped, with colour TV. and tea and coffee making facilities.
- Careful attention has been paid to ensure that all rooms are individually colour co-ordinated, and furnished with your comfort in mind.
- All major credit cards are accepted
- WiFi available in House and Rooms