Craigbrae FarmhouseCraigbrae, Kirkliston, West Lothian, Edinburgh, EH29 9EL
Telephone: 0131 331 1205
Fax: 0131 319 1476
|Traditional 18th century stone farmhouse in an attractive and peaceful rural landscape and yet only seven miles from central Edinburgh.|
|Close to Royal Highland Showground, Edinburgh Airport, Forth Bridge, South Queensferry, Hopetoun House, Dalmeny House, Dundas Castle and within easy reach of village pubs and restaurants for evening meals.|
Craigbrae is our family home providing comfortable accommodation and we like to think the warm hospitality we have offered our many bed and breakfast guests here over the last thirty years is the same as the welcome we give our friends and family.
- Two twin bedded rooms with hand basin
- One double bedded room with hand basin and en sute bathroom
- One single bedroom with hand basin
- All bedrooms have tea and coffee making facilities and hairdryers
- Bathroom with bath, electric shower, hand basin and loo
- Further bathroom downstairs with bath, basin and loo
- Separate loo and handbasin
- Full central heating
- No smoking
- A drawing room with open fire and satellite television is available for the guests
- A full Scottish or continental breakfast is served in the dining room which overlooks scenic farmland.
- Fax, e-mail and photocopying facilities available.
- Mastercard/visa accepted
- From £40 per head per night
|How to find us|
From Edinburgh, follow signs to the Forth Road Bridge down Queensferry Road, continue over Barnton junction. Take first turn off dual carriageway signed Kirkliston.
After 1.5 miles turn right up hill opposite cottage, turn first left at top of hill opposite bungalow, pass Royal Elizabeth Yard on right and our drive is a few hundred yards further down on the left immediately past Craigbrae Cottages. Craigbrae farmhouse is at the top of the tarmac drive.
Copyright © 2010 to 2012, Craigbrae Farmhouse
Page design by Smooth Hound Systems